For the manual connection you'll need:
WiFi information: Password and the SSID, if the network is hidden
1. Attach a mouse and a keyboard to the Media Players USB ports.
2. Turn off the Media Player from the power button.
Wait for 15 seconds.
Turn the Media Player back on.
3. While the Media Player is starting, press CTRL + ALT + S
This will stop the Valotalive from starting.
4. When the Login window is shown, choose the WiFi icon on the lower right corner of the display.
Choose the preferred network and Login to the WiFi
5. Choose Valotalive App from the lower left corner of the window to start the Valotalive or just reboot the Media Player.
6. Remove the mouse and the keyboard from the Media Player.
Your content Flow will begin to play**
* WiFi, wireless network, requires pre-configured settings
** Content Flow, to play automatically, requires pre-configured settings
You might also be interested in these articles:
For further support please contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com or through the chat window.