If you are using a Chrome Browser you don't have to read further because you can install the so-called My Display Chrome Extension.
If you are using any browser (Edge, Firefox...) other than Chrome, you will need to activate the Browser Display to see the content of your apps running on your screen.
1. Go to the left side panel on your Valotalive account and click Displays > My Display.
2. You will see this now. Please click the green button where it says OPEN A BROWSER DISPLAY IN ANOTHER TAB.
3. Another tab will open and you will see the content of the demo Flow running on the Display (Twitter + My Content App) which is assigned automatically when you create an account.
4. Every time you want to see the content running on your screen just go to Displays > My Display and open the Browser Display.
NOTE ! The Browser Display does not support videos.
5. Adjusting your content on the Display
Go again to the left side panel on your Valotalive account and click Displays > All Displays and you will find your Browser Display. The name is: Your accounts name + Browser Display. If you click on the Display it opens and you will find further settings. You can now assign any content (Flows, Apps) to your Browser Display. Read the articles above for further information.
You might also be interested in reading more about: